CONNIE MACK/DON MATTINGLY/MICKEY MANTLE/SANDY KOUFAX/TEXAS RANGERS SCOUT TEAMS
Extreme Baseball is proud to announce our first ! We have created a developmental plan for any player wanting to take their baseball experience to the next level. This plan includes a full Connie Mack/Don Mattingly/Mickey Mantle/Sandy Koufax 16-18 game season with an opportunity to play against the best of the best in Arizona, on Major League Spring Training fields! Once the Connie Mack and Don Mattingly seasons are over, players are guaranteed a spot on the Texas Rangers Fall Scout Team, playing 18-20 games and receiving professional instruction from Texas Rangers staff members.
- Tryouts - Connie Mack/Don Mattingly/Mickey Mantle/Sandy Koufax/Rangers Scout Team Tryouts - 8:00AM May 15th and May 22, 2011 @ Westview High School-Avondale, Arizona
- Games - Connie Mack/Don Mattingly/Mickey Mantle/Sandy Koufax games will begin in late May 2011 and will all be played at the Tempe Diablo Sports Complex in Tempe, AZ
- Connie Mack (18U) Fee - $750/player includes: fields (16-18 league games plus postseason for teams qualifying) umpires, insurance, admin AND a spot/fees for Texas Rangers Fall Scout team beginning in September
- Don Mattingly (17U) Fee - $750/player includes: fields (16-18 league games plus postseason for teams qualifying) umpires, insurance, admin AND a spot/fees for Texas Rangers Fall Scout team beginning in September
- Mickey Mantle (16U) Fee - $300/player includes: fields (16-18 league games plus postseason for teams qualifying) umpires, insurance,and admin.
- Sandy Koufax (14U) Fee - $300/player includes: fields (16-18 league games plus postseason for teams qualifying) umpires, insurance,and admin.
Extreme Baseball’s Team of Instructors
Donzell McDonald-Extreme Baseball Owner/Dir. of Operations, AZL Rangers Hitting Instructor
Andy Pratt-Pitching Instructor, Texas Rangers Four Corner Scout
Hector Ortiz-Catching/Hitting Instructor, Manager of the AZL Rangers
Oscar Marin-Pitching Instructor, AZL Rangers Pitching Coach
Alex Celis-Infield Instructor, Head Coach at Westview High School
Steve Soto-Outfield Instructor, Asst. Coach at Westview High School
Shea Clark-Head Coach at Copper Canyon High School
Josh Shelton-Pitching Instructor, Asst. Coach at Verrado High School
For more information regarding any of these teams please email Donzell at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Extreme Baseball Tryout Application Form
***MEDICAL WAIVER***: By checking the medical waiver box, I hereby authorize Extreme Baseball to act for me in judgment in any emergency requiring medical attention for my child. I hereby waive, release and indemnify Extreme Baseball, Extreme Baseball coaches/employees, and Westview High School of all legal responsibilities in the event of injury. I am unaware of any mental or physical problems, which might affect my child’s ability to safely participate in this camp. I agree to take full responsibility for any medical charges that might arise in connection with his/her attendance of the camp, including time before, during or while leaving any program. This waiver also grants permission for Extreme Baseball to use videotape and/or photography of athlete for Extreme Baseball purposes only.
Allergies/Medications/Health Concerns, Etc.
Extreme Baseball 14715 W Indian School Rd. Suite B4-544 Goodyear, AZ 85395
To send via regular mail, make your check payable Extreme Baseball and send it to
14175 W. Indian School Rd. Suite B4-544
Goodyear, AZ 85395
***Do not send cash in the mail***
Make Your Payment Here
Payment can be made in two forms
1. Online Payment Using Paypal
2. Mail check or money order
*Standard Paypal charges have been added to all prices